High pressure suspended roller mill is mainly suitable for grinding various non flammable and explosive mineral materials with Mohs hardness below 9.3 and humidity below 6%. The finished product particles can be adjusted in the range of 50-325 mesh. The main processing materials are quartz, feldspar, barite, calcite, limestone, talc, ceramics, iron ore, silicon carbide, bauxite marble, phosphate rock, coal block, slag, etc.
The standard configuration of our factory's high-pressure suspended roller mill includes main engine, reducer, separator, powder collector, dust collector, fan, electric control cabinet and connecting pipe. Optional accessories are crusher, bucket elevator and feeder.
The working principle is: after the bulk material is crushed to the required size by the jaw crusher, the material is sent to the storage hopper by the elevator, and then the material is evenly and quantitatively sent to the grinding room of the main machine for grinding by the vibration feeder. The fine powder after grinding flows through the pipeline with the fan gas and enters into the large rotary air collector for separation and collection, and then discharged through the powder valve to form the finished fine powder. The airflow is sucked into the blower by the upper return duct of the cyclone collector. The whole air flow system of this machine is closed circulation and circulates under positive and negative pressure.
1. Design of high pressure spring device. 1000-1500 kg high-pressure spring is installed on the grinding device of the main engine. When the machine is working, under the action of high-pressure spring and centrifugal force, the grinding roller is close to the grinding ring and rolls. Its rolling pressure is 1.2 times higher than that of Raymond mill under the same conditions, and the output can be increased by 20% - 30%. When the roller and ring wear to a certain extent, adjust the length of the high-pressure spring to keep the constant rolling pressure between the roller and the ring, so as to ensure stable output and fineness.
2. Design of vibration weakening device. The host and the analyzer above are connected by spring and sealed with soft belt, so as to reduce noise, avoid resonance and reduce vibration of the machine.
3. Impeller adjusting device. The gap size between impeller and shell is the core element determining the fineness of the product. We can adjust the gap to the appropriate one according to the customer requirements, which is also the patent design of this product.
4. Strong applicability of materials, It can be used for all kinds of materials with Mohs hardness below 9.3.
5. The lapping device adopts overlapping multi-stage seal with good sealing performance.