There are mainly two types of mobile crusher: tire type and crawler type. Its design concept eliminates the obstacles to crushing operation caused by crushing site, environment, complex basic configuration and complex logistics. Therefore, it is welcomed by more and more users. In this paper, engineer Fodamon starts from the similarities and differences between the two mobile crushing stations to analyze their characteristics and respective advantages.
01. Similarity analysis
(1) Flexible and time-saving. The mobile crusher can directly arrive at the mining site without being affected by site changes. It can start operation after completing the station adjustment in a short time. Due to the small volume of the equipment, it is especially suitable for places with narrow crushing site. At the same time, it eliminates the cumbersome steel frame structure and foundation construction during crushing, and saves a lot of time.
(2) Integrated unit. The installation form of integrated unit equipment eliminates the complex site infrastructure installation operation of split components, and reduces the consumption of materials and man hours. It is a production line integrating process equipment such as material receiving, crushing and transmission. The reasonable and compact space layout of the unit improves the flexibility of site stationing.
(3) Reduce material transportation costs. The mobile crushing station can process materials on site without moving the materials away from the site for reprocessing, which greatly reduces the transportation cost of materials.
(4) Flexible combination and complete functions. According to the actual production requirements of users, corresponding equipment is equipped for various combinations, which can form “crushing before screening” or “screening before crushing” process. It can be combined into two-stage crushing and screening system of coarse crushing and fine crushing, or three-stage crushing and screening system of coarse crushing, medium crushing and fine crushing. It can also operate independently and have great flexibility.
02. Differentiation comparison
In addition to the above common features, they also have their own unique advantages. We compare them from the following aspects:
(1) Mobility. In fact, the tire type mobile crushing station can not be completely called mobile crusher, because its transition movement depends on the traction of semi-trailer head, so it is not as powerful as the crawler type mobile crushing station driven by self-hydraulic pressure.
(2) Applicable site. Because the tire type mobile crushing station adopts vehicle traction, it is more suitable for crushing various sand and gravel materials in some construction waste treatment, earthwork engineering, urban infrastructure, road construction, construction and other industries.
The crawler mobile crusher chassis adopts crawler type full rigid ship structure, with high strength, low grounding ratio and good trafficability. It has good adaptability to mountains and wetlands, and can even realize slope climbing operation. Therefore, it is mostly used in some harsh operating environments such as mining and open-pit coal mining. However, because of its convenient and fast movement, it is now more used for the crushing and processing of urban construction waste. The production of many mining machinery manufacturers is also mainly crawler.
(3) Work efficiency. When the tire type mobile crushing station works, because the hydraulic outrigger under the frame is fixed, the stability of the whole station is increased. Stability is the basis of the operation of the mobile crushing station. Good stability enables the whole station to be equipped with large crusher equipment, that is, the tire type mobile crushing station can crush large materials, and the work efficiency is very high.
The stability of crawler mobile crushing station is weak, which leads to its crushing capacity is not as high as that of tire mobile crushing station.
(4) Equipment performance. The tire mobile crushing station has short wheelbase and small turning radius, does not damage the road surface, and can drive flexibly on ordinary roads and in the operation area.
The crawler mobile crushing station uses the crawler to walk, which can realize in-situ steering. The standard configuration is controlled by wireless remote control, which is very easy to drive the crusher to the trailer and transport it to the operation site.
(5) Finished product effect. At present, the mobile crushing station is applied to the crushing treatment of construction waste. The mobile produced recycled aggregate has good particle size and is conducive to recycling. The semi open discharge system is suitable for crushing construction waste containing a small amount of reinforcement. It has fine discharge, less over crushing and good particle forming. It is especially suitable for the production of environmental protection bricks.
(6) Price. Generally speaking, the price of crawler mobile crushing station is more expensive than that of the same series of tire mobile crushing stations.